We've been MIA for a while, but we haven't left the blogging world. Summers usually end up very busy for Ryan and I, despite our efforts to lay low. We're still working on the house every single day and have had a few visitors over the past few weeks. It is unfortunately too much to catch up on, but we've enjoyed having friends and family spend time with us.
This past weekend we were busy looking for a new car (because mine is on its last leg...so much for Acura's being good cars, huh?), had a picnic by the water in Old Town Alexandria, went to dinner and had drinks with friends, went bargain hunting for cleaning supplies and groceries because my car is costing us a fortune, and worked on our household chores. Busy, busy, but it's always a joy.
This week Ryan is installing our shutters in the living room and speakers in the basement and putting up pictures throughout the house, while I work on the cleaning I've been neglecting and my cousin Tanya's wedding invitations that I should have completed by now. So, we're staying busy and will do a better job of updates.
Hope all is well with everyone! Send us an update when you can!
Monday, July 23, 2007
Missing In Action?
Posted by
Erin
at
9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment