Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"An Evening in December"

This evening, I went with 9 of my lady neighbors to see "An Evening in December" at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Herndon. It was a wonderful presentation...a little music, a little humor, and a good hard look at the true meaning of Christmas. The leading ladies were simply fantastic. I would highly recommend trying out the publications or CDs by either of them.

Here's all I could find online about "An Evening in December"

http://www.i-newswire.com/pr228983.html

I would love to go again next year...any ladies who would like to go, it is completely worth the time and money, and a lot of fun as a night out with the girls...no matter your faith. They apparently sell out fast, so you have to know when tickets are going to go on sale, if you're interested. I heard it was better in the past at McLean Bible Church because they have more room to accommodate the large number of attendees (somewhere over 500 tonight). So I may suggest if they have it at this church again, I'd go much earlier to get in line and get a seat with more shoulder and leg room.

No comments: