Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Busy November

Not too much activity again November as I traveled a bit for work and Ryan stayed ultra busy with work and school. Ryan's Grandma Gibbens passed away, and I'd like to add a picture of her from a few years ago to this stream eventually. For the first time we decided to go cut down our own Christmas tree. This wasn't quite as easy as I thought it may be. There weren't as many choices as I expected. I think a little more research next year will yield better results. We decorated the whole house by the first weekend in December and had plenty of time to enjoy it. We also enjoyed Thanksgiving with Ryan's broth Rob, Theresia, and Delilah. Ryan's sister Stacey, her daughter Alex, and his brother Travis were there as well as Aunt Lynn and Uncle Larry, my dad, and Theresia's mom, Lucy. It was a great meal and a nice time spent with family.

No comments: