It's been a fun weekend! On Friday night, we had some drinks with Sandi and Shawn and some of their friends in Old Town. We started the evening at Chadwicks with a light dinner and met everyone at Union Street Tavern. From there, the group was hungry so Ryan and I had a drink while everyone had dinner at Bugsy's. Our last stop was Murphy's where we listened to some Irish music for a while before heading home pretty early.
Yesterday, Ryan went to Rob's to watch some football and the Penn State game, and I joined some friends from work at Nightmare Manor in Leesburg. It was really fun, not nearly as scary as I expected. They had a few "haunted" buildings and a hay ride. Nothing too exciting happended, but Shira's feet were such a mess as she didn't expect to get messy and wore cute shoes. We stopped at TGI Friday's on the way home. Ryan and I got home within 2 minutes of each other and we watched SNL and fell asleep pretty early again, for a Saturday.
Today we were up early. After breakfast, we decided to go for a bike ride. We rode a total of 16 miles, to Ashburn and back. It is a gorgeous day, and it was relaxing until the end when I was exhausted. I did pretty well though, and Ryan always rides effortlessly. We're hanging out, watching the Steeler game and plan to do some chores later this afternoon. I love relaxing weekends!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Weekend Update
Posted by
Erin
at
1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Red Sox! Do you want to go to the parade with Jared tomorrow?
Post a Comment