I don't know about you, but I have a hard time telling people what I would like to have for holidays or birthdays and I also have a hard time deciding what others would ultimately like to have. Today I found a tool that solves all those problems - http://www.wishlist.com/!
With wishlist.com, you can do the normal stuff like browse the website to save items, type in what you want, but you can also save virtually anything you find on the Internet into your wish list quickly and easily (I did find a few favorite stores that I couldn't save stuff onto my wish list), and the coolest feature is you can take a picture of anything with your camera phone and email it to your wish list. How awesome is that? I know - you probably all already know about this site - but I didn't and I'm hooked! I just want to "wish list" stuff because it is so fun! Now if only I can convince Ryan to use it....
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Greatest Website Ever!
Posted by
Erin
at
4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can see spending a lot of time on here. However, I have been using Amazon's wishlist for years, so I probably won't start anew...
I converted my amazon wish list to this one because you can include it and it is super easy. I'm so addicted!
Post a Comment