All is well this week with the new way of eating. It's getting easier every day. I'm not nearly as hungry as I was last week. I don't even need all the veggies I bring to work to keep me away from the junk food.
Before Halloween, I made Ryan put the candy away because it was too difficult to resist (except for the Candy Corn because I hate it). On Halloween, I ate a few small tootsie rolls and at first they were yummy. I didn't really feel guilty because I had a few points to use, but I quickly realized I didn't really want them. It was a great feeling - one I've never experienced before actually. We now have our left over Halloween candy sitting on the counter, and I'm not tempted to eat it.
I increased the water successfully, but I think I'm going to hurl after the third bottle by noon. Just this morning I figured out that the bottle I've been drinking from is twice as big as I thought, so I've really increased my water.
I still need to get more exercise...but I've spent the last three evenings digging out my winter clothes, packing up the summer stuff, and cleaning the house from top to bottom, so I'm sure I got some exercise since I never sat down. But I'll keep working on that! More after the weigh in on Monday!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Week #2: Mid-diet-week Update
Posted by
Erin
at
7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment