After many long months of hard work remodeling Gracie's room and creating her furniture, everything is finally finished (with the exception of a few accessories I didn't have enough hanging hardware to put up and the safety stuff, like outlet covers and baby gates which we have a couple of months to get to).
Much thanks goes out again to Robert and Jelani for helping Ryan to complete this project.
Thank you Dad, for building Gracie her furniture, based on my vague descriptions. It is absolutely perfect! We will cherish it always, and Gracie will be so proud to have these pieces handmade by her "Daideo."
And last but certainly not least, thank you Ryan, for putting up with all my mood swings and for helping to make all of my dreams come true! And this tedious construction project is just one of the many ways you continue to amaze me! You really are going to be the best dad! I can't wait to share it all with you!





(I know it needs a rug, but I can't find one I like yet)

No comments:
Post a Comment