Sunday, April 29, 2007

Our First Out of Town Visitors!

My Aunt Mary and Tom, and my cousins Eric and Alex from Binghamton, NY came to visit on Saturday. We were so excited to see them, and wish they could have stayed more than a few hours, but any time we could spend together is better than none. We gave them a tour of the new place, had some wine and cheese and then we went to lunch. We missed my cousin Chris, but I doubt he missed us as he was in Williamsburg.

Aunt Mary and I

Eric, Alex, Mary, Tom, Ryan and I saying our goodbyes


Thank you for stopping to visit us...I miss you all already! Please come stay with us soon and we'll visit some sight of the city. And we're planning to visit you all too...and we'll definitely have to take you up on the offer to visit some wineries.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What? I do not count as an out of town visitor? I guess I can start moving in!oo

Erin said...

It doesn't count because you were "beer-paid help" AND you only live 25 miles away...still in the DC metro area isn't "out of town". When you visit on your own free will, I'll blog about you again!

Just to be fair other in-towners who have visited are Sandi, Kate and Nuri..and Bernard, but I didn't actually see him there, so that doesn't count. At some point, this list of those who have visited our new place will get annoying....so you should hurry and visit cause you want to, before I stop blogging about it.