The painters began the transformation of our house a little earlier than expected when they decided to start yesterday. Only the living room and hall has been done so far, but it looks great. They need to work on straightening their lines and painting the remainder of the trim, but we love the color so far (see below for colors).
They arrived again today early, before 7:00am. Good thing we need to be up and out by then anyway and I can't complain because they are actually on time. They are working on the kitchen and master bedroom today. I can't wait to see it! The house should be mostly painted by Friday...we hope! We chose to wait on the office and basement, hopefully we'll decide to either paint those ourselves or have them painted soon so the task will be officially complete.
We ordered the remainder of our furniture last night, and chose a lime green sofa/chair for the basement. I never thought I'd go that colorful, but it is subtle and very cool! Everything should be here by the beginning of June...it is SO exciting!!!
Paint colors we chose for the house (www.sherwinwilliams.com if you want to check them out, I couldn't copy the colors to post here):
Living Room - Sensational Sands
Dining Room - Harvester
Powder Room - Decorus Amber
Upstairs Hallway - Lightweight Beige
Master Bedroom - Coastal Plain
Upper Bath - Privilege Green
Guest Room - Rose Tan
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
And the Painting Begins
Posted by
Erin
at
8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment