Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yay...Choices!

Our first piece of new furniture was waiting on the stoop when we arrived home yesterday (this piece was ordered online form a fantastic site I discovered: http://www.bellacor.com/). It is getting slightly annoying not having any furniture. So this was a pleasant surprise.

It was exciting to open the box to see what had arrived...it was the console table for the foyer. We dropped everything and Ryan put it together immediately. So, now we have two choices of where to eat...the kitchen counter or the foyer table! I'm kidding of course, we wouldn't really eat there...but it gives me hope that some day we'll have furniture delivered and in place (the bedroom furniture was tentatively scheduled to arrive last weekend, but it didn't).

We'll save pictures in context for when we get the foyer done. The "plans" are done, just waiting for the execution phase of Project Foyer (it really won't be AS exciting as it sounds, I exaggerate a bit) which should be in the next week or so.

But here's an image of the new foyer table from the website:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That table will look nice in your dining room!

Anonymous said...

Is that a pool table?! WHAT WHAT?? IN THE....

Unknown said...

I can get you a great 19 foot shuffleboard table with Penn State emblems for around $5,000. Are you interested? I'll help move it in and I'll even bring a case of Lager.

Erin said...

Since our furniture doesn't seem to be arriving anytime soon, why not just get a shuffleboard table instead! Who's the lager for you or me?