As I was driving home from work on the GW Parkway yesterday I couldn't help but notice this car that looked like a serial killer's car. So I had to take a picture of it with my phone, just in case someone was looking for a serial killer that fit this description. I actually memorized the license plate too, just in case. I'm sure he's long gone by now...but you don't see many of these interesting cars in Northern Virginia, so I thought it needed to be documented.
The front window was so smashed that I honestly doubt he could see out of it. The front of the car was not just dented in various locations, but rusted and the body was actually cracked and raised up on the hood. The driver was holding his door shut. The two left tires were all wobbly (I couldn't see the right ones), and looked like they could bounce across the street at any moment. There were several parts hanging and dragging on the ground, making sparks under the car. The roof inside the car was torn into little shreds and flapping all over the interior. There were stained and overall just filthy bags of crap piled up in the back seat. It made me wonder what in the heck could be in them and how long they'd been there. And the worst part, was the terribly foul smell that spewed from it and the movie-like horror sounds it made.
I've seen some pretty scary cars living in SW PA and in Baltimore, but I honestly don't know if I have ever seen one that looked quite as suspiciously disgusting as this one, at least not actually moving. The images really don't do it justice, but you get the picture.

Saturday, June 2, 2007
A beater car is one thing...but this is ridiculous!
Posted by
Erin
at
9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment