Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bowling?

Rob, Ryan, Rory, Amy and I spent yesterday afternoon bowling. It was too cold to do much else...and what a better way to end Rory and Amy's visit than a friendly competition. We had a lot of fun! We went to dinner at Jasmine Garden and came back to our place to play Settlers of Catan. If you enjoy games, it's a new favorite so you'll likely be forced to play it soon enough.

Here are some interesting poses I caught on camera. The final image is my highest score of the day (note: It happened in the first two frames of the first game - it was all down hill from there).

Rob
Ryan
Rory
Amy
whoa!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude.

I have to tell you that may wrist and arm is gone. I cannot even barely use them anymore. And we bowled on Wednesday. I finally remembered where I first injured my left arm. That was bowling in Cambridge, MA in like 2002. After that, I did some weights and exacerbated it. I remember the pain and the months of useless physical therapy. I think I am in for quite a trial by fire. I need to get a brace or something. I have almost no strength in my left arm anymore. Very frustrating since I am left-handed.

We will see, I am back to the gym next week and will work it out. Hopefully. If not, I have a lot of hydrocodeine and a hacksaw. Ryan can help me amputate. You think I am kidding...

Ryan said...

We could chain you to my shed, cover your arm in honey and bird seed and let the squirrels gnaw it off. They've already almost completely eaten our bird feeder so I know they can do the job!

Unknown said...

That sounds like an awesome time, ryan. :) You better watch out because my arm is feeling a little better...I might need to bitch slap someone...hey-o!