Tonight was my second photography class. It was better than the last, and I think it will continue to get better now that we've learned the basics. We will start practicing and experimenting with that knowledge now. I'm learning some little tricks about how to set up the shots. I have my eye on some pretty cool gadgets (many are inexpensive, believe it or not). I'm also learning how to create my own "gadgets" so I don't have to purchase the expensive ones just yet. I think my first investment needs to be a flash and the accessories (gadgets) that enhance the use of the flash.
I've learned that if I take my time, I have a good handle on composition. But I need to work on using those manual options with more confidence (it currently takes me a long time to set up the shot on my camera manually). I also need to work on getting those shots quicker, because I don't always have time to physically set up the shot or shoot it 25 times.
My second assignment is to show "emotion" in 2 images. I already have a plan for that one...and many of my friends will be my subjects this weekend, but they don't know it yet! This should be a fun assignment.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Photography Class 2
Posted by
Erin
at
10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment