Monday, February 25, 2008

Lots to Catch Up On

Obviously, I've been neglecting our readers for a few weeks. I will make a better attempt to keep the blog up-to-date. I'm not actually really going to try to catch you up on our less than exciting lives over the last two weeks, but some cool things have happened since my last post:

  • Ryan made the greatest Valentine's Day meal ever for me - homemade cheese ravioli (fresh cheeses, and homemade tomato cream sauce and homemade shells) It was fantastic! We ended the evening listening to a local one-man band (a lot like Jack Johnson) at a nearby restaurant. It was a perfect Valentine's Day.
  • I gave my first presentation to a few hundred people for work. Crazy-scary, but it went well.
  • Ryan started his wine certification classes to move along in his journey to Master of Wine.

More frequent communication to come....

No comments: