Sunday, February 10, 2008

What's Going On?

Nothing much, but we did have a fun weekend. Too bad it is nearly over!

We went to two super-cool wine parties last night, one at my co-worker Leah's new house and one at Sandi and Shawn's. Leah and Pat have Rock Band. I've been eagerly waiting to play this game since I first heard about it, so I made Leah drag it out so I could try it. It was SO much fun! I love the karoke part, Ryan was addicted to the guitar, neither of us seemed to be coordinated enough for the drums. And of course the company was great at both parties - thanks for the invites, guys. We can't wait to do it again! It sure was nice to get out and about, as we haven't been doing that much lately.

Today, we got up early and ran our weekly errands before I headed to my friend Kate's Baby Shower. Boy, did the ladies who threw the party know what they were doing or what! Everything was gorgeous and delicious!

No comments: