We went to the doctor on Tuesday for the monthly checkup and all seems to be fine. I've gained a total of 8 pounds, seemingly not too bad so far. The doctor did the same tests he always does, and I haven't heard anything yet. But that is normal. He looked over everything from the last ultrasound and said everything seems to be fine so far. Next time they test for gestational diabetes, which is also normal at about 28 weeks. This seems to be a fairly calm time in the process though.
I'm feeling pretty good these days, for which I'm very thankful, because it has allowed me the time and energy I needed to accomplish pretty much my entire to-do list. However, the fears of the unknown are surely setting in quick for me these days, while wild dreams seem to be running a muck over my normally peaceful sleep patterns. I seem to be keeping my sanity these days by enjoying feeling the tiny baby kicks and learning (reading) all I can get my hands on about labor and everything that follows. All-in-all everything is going well.
My dad is here this week helping Ryan to complete the remodeling project in the baby's room and they're working together to build the baby's nursery furniture. I think once those projects are finished, it'll be a waiting game but a more relaxing time for both of us. Pictures to come soon, once the room is complete.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Week 23 Checkup
Posted by
Erin
at
10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment