Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Baby Shower!

Didn't I just say we have the greatest friends? My friends from work put on a little baby shower for us on Friday. I thought I was just going out to eat at my favorite restaurant, the Olive Garden. I was very surprised when we (Jenna, Leah, Teresa and I) went to pick up Shira (on her day off) for lunch, that she and Ben and Ryan were waiting for us with baloons, Olive Garden (take-out), ice cream and presents. It was a complete surprise, but a very thoughtful one at that.


Thank you so much for helping prepare us for this wonderful event, and for always being willing to celebrate! And of course, to those who contributed but couldn't be there, thank you too (Ben and Christina)!

(The pictures Ryan took have to be cleared before putting on the blog :-)

1 comment:

Shira said...

Don't worry, you still got your Alfredo!! Even if they made you get out of the car and come up to get me. :)