Yesterday, I decided to attempt to take some real pictures of Gracie for her birth announcement. Portraits aren't my specialty, basically because I need to take a lot of time to set up each shot. Landscapes seem to be more patient with me than people, but I'm determined I can do this.
My initial attempts weren't so successful. But once I figured out how much light I needed and where to place it, I actually got some great shots, particularly since this is a homemade studio I've created. I'm not going to share the image I chose for her announcements just yet, but here are a few others...I didn't edit these yet, so I know there are a few distractions in the pictures that I need to crop out.
My initial attempts weren't so successful. But once I figured out how much light I needed and where to place it, I actually got some great shots, particularly since this is a homemade studio I've created. I'm not going to share the image I chose for her announcements just yet, but here are a few others...I didn't edit these yet, so I know there are a few distractions in the pictures that I need to crop out.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness what a gorgeous baby!!! Glad to see she's back to her birthweight too!
-Lori
Post a Comment