Friday, January 5, 2007

Here we come a blogging!

Ryan and I have longed to join the blogging world, as it seems like the thing to do these days. Considering we both have so many family members and friends spread around the world, creating a blog also seems like a nice way to share our thoughts and our lives with everyone. I finally decided that the easiest and cheapest way to accomplish our blogging goal was to join blogger!

We may not have the wisest of advice to share and we may not always have interesting stuff to talk about...but we've officially entered the realm of faceless-communication! I look forward to sharing our life with the world and I wish you all the best in 2007!

~ Erin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries...no matter how bad the advice or how dull the conversation, Amy and I will still love you!

Erin said...

Our first comment...and a very nice one at that! Thanks Rory and Amy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, cool! I must say that I feel a bit slighted. I mean, I offer a complete host service and can create cool websites.

Just kidding, no matter how you do it, do it. Just keep up at it. Don't be like Amy G.

Erin said...

Don't feel slighted...your sites are a million times better and so far I've found many aspects you can do that blogger can't! 1. Ryan wanted to design one, but has yet to finish it and 2. I'm intimidated by your high tech stuff, afraid I couldn't handle it!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you guys on the blog. Can't wait to come visit you 2 soon.

Anonymous said...

We're looking forward to seeing you and Amy as well...just let us know...we'll be here!