Tomorrow, Ryan and I are leaving town a little early to meet our friends for a snowy weekend at Canaan Valley Ski Resort in Davis, WV. February 11 is my friend Connie's birthday and she wanted to do something fun, like go snow tubing for her birthday. So, she rented a 4 bedroom cottage, complete with wood-burning fireplace and a full kitchen for us all to hang out together, play games and enjoy the winter activities.
In addition to Connie and her husband Jelani, Sandi and Shawn, Jenny and Jun and Connie's friend Jennifer and her boyfriend, and Ryan and I are all heading west to the hills of WV for some fun in the snow! We all pitched in to buy enough food, alcohol and snacks for a small army, so it could be extra fun if we get snowed in.
We're definitely all going tubing, but I'm fairly sure Ryan and I are going to do a little skiing as well. We've tried to plan a ski weekend every year, but it never works out. So, this time, we're all paid up and moving out around 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. As long as the weather cooperates, we're set!
A recap and pix to come on Monday...
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Snowy Weekend
Posted by
Erin
at
10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment