Thursday, February 22, 2007

What's your score?

Ryan and I just took this quiz...thanks to my bro-in-law, Charlie. It was pretty cool and we were very surprised to see we were close on the scale despite the differences in some of the answers.

After you take it let us know your score.

My score was 16
Ryan's was 15

http://franz.org/quiz.htm

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I scored 15- Clintonesque. I'm not surprised. George is probably more along the lines of Colin Powell.

Anonymous said...

Yeah more Colin Powell. I got 18. Damn hippies!!!

Anonymous said...

Damit, anonymous 18 is me, george

Anonymous said...

I got a 14.

Anonymous said...

I got a 6, although I'm probably further to the left than either Ted Kennedy or Jessie Jackson.

Rory

Erin said...

Whew...Rory...are you getting conservative in your old age or what? I thought for sure you'd be a three or less :-)

I miss our conversations about the world. Had I taken this survey five years ago, I think my score would've been higher. I do believe you and Amy have had a significant impact on my now more liberal views.

Erin said...

Whew...Rory...are you getting conservative in your old age or what? I thought for sure you'd be a three or less :-)

I miss our conversations about the world. Had I taken this survey five years ago, I think my score would've been higher. I do believe you and Amy have had a significant impact on my now more liberal views.

Erin said...

I can't figure out why this posts things twice...

Anonymous said...

Someone, who is a Utah Morman once said to me, "If you're not liberal when your young, you have no heart. If you're not conservative when your older, you have no brain." I think about that alot because I think that is total bullshit. I keep thinking the reason why older people are conservative is because they want to conserve the way things used to be instead of making things better. People used to think women shouldn't vote because they shouldn't get involved in dirty politics. Imagine if we conserved that view today. I think my head would implode....

Erin said...

I agree that what the Morman said is bullshit, because what was a "liberal" view in his/her time is likely a conservative view today.

I'm fairly sure that pattern has continued from when they were young as well. So when we are old and gray, our views won't likely change that much, but the world may become more liberal, making our views seem conservative.

Anonymous said...

Girl, I got an 8. I think Shawn will probably be a 2.

Erin said...

I'm am actually very surprised, Sandi. I thought you guys were MORE conservative than Ryan and I..Oh, the things you learn about people...